Project Name: Capital Analysis
Client: Major Financial Services clients
Project Commencement Date: Jan 2018
Project Completion Date: Present
• The Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) is an annual exercise by the Federal Reserve to ensure that institutions have well-defined and forward-looking capital planning processes that account for their unique risks and sufficient capital to continue operations through times of economic and financial stress.
• As part of the current project build the Data Lineage for all the Critical Data elements.
• Build Data Lineage & Publish to business users.
• Analyze all the critical data elements provided by the business team and develop the Metadata mapping and configure the data lineage in the Erwin tool on all the layers of the entities that constitute the critical data elements from source till the final publish layer.
• Build data lineage on all the data elements that are required for a business which are basically the CDEs (Critical Data Elements).
• Publish the data lineage (using Erwin's WEB-PORTAL) to the business team.
Hadoop, Spark, Scala, Cloudera, Informatica, Microservices, Python, Tensorflow, ERWIN Data Modeler, ErWin Web-Portal, Atlassian FishEye & Crucible